How to set aggressive spam filtering
Aggressive spam filtering enables you to customise the intensity with which the Spam Filtering software scores incoming mail. You can choose from three basic levels – lenient, medium and aggressive.
If your Spam filter is enabled and you are still finding that a significant amount of spam finds its way into your inbox, then enabling ‘Aggressive Filtering’ will allow you to set stricter scoring levels. It is our recommendation that you only enable this setting if you are receiving an excessive number of spam messages daily.
Important: If you enable aggressive filtering it is vital that you regularly check your spambucket to ensure that there are no ‘false positives’ i.e. legitimate email that is filtered incorrectly and classified as spam.
Access the aggressive spam filter
- Browse to konsoleH and log in (Domain or Admin level)
- If Admin level: Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Mail from the left-hand menu
- Select Mail > Spam Filter
- Select Aggressive Filtering from the top menu
- Select Enable
- Choose the required aggression level from the dropdown box
- Click Save