How to connect to Outlook Live (Office 365)
Office 365 for business includes access to an online version of Outlook. You can connect up to 5 email accounts to Outlook Live including your xneelo hosted domain email. Connected accounts are typically used to enable your Office 365 email to receive mail sent to an email address that’s not hosted within your Office 365 environment.
What you’ll need
- Check your password by browsing to Webmail and trying to log in. If you aren’t able to log in, then you have the incorrect password. Forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH – you will need to get your domain or web administrator to update it for you if you don’t have konsoleH access.
- Find your server name – here’s how. Once again, you will need to get your domain or web administrator to update it for you if you don’t have konsoleH access.
Set up your email account
- Browse to https://outlook.live.com to launch Outlook.com
- At top right, select the Settings (cog) icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the tab and click on View all Outlook settings
- Select Sync email and then Other email accounts
- Under Connect your account
- Fill in your name, email address and password
- Select either storage location
- Tick Manually configure account settings
- Under Advanced settings
- ensure that your user name is your full email address
- select either IMAP/SMTP or POP/SMTP connection settings (Help me choose)
- Further down the page, complete the settings, making sure that:
- The setup is complete and your mail will be imported from the server.