How to create a catch-all email address
If you require the catch-all mail functionality for your domain, it can be configured to use any of your existing email addresses – either a mailbox or an alias.
Set up a catch-all
- Browse to konsoleH and log in (Admin or Domain level).
- Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Services tab.
- In the left hand menu pane, choose Mail > Manage Accounts.
- Select konsoleH beta.
- The Mail Admin page displays the mailboxes and aliases for the domain.
- The Catch-all feature is shown at the top right of the page.
- Click in the field to activate and select the required address from the dropdown list.
- Click Save
Once you’ve completed the above steps, all emails destined for non-existent email addresses will be routed to the catch-all specified.