User Name :
Your user name is your full email address
Incoming Server : mail.
Ports : IMAP 143 / POP 110
Outgoing Server : smtp.
Port : SMTP 587
This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new xneelo hosted email account using the online Outlook.com mail client.
- For Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 or Outlook for Mac, refer to those specific guides.
- Mail will be received from xneelo’s server and will be sent using Outlook.com’s server.
- Replace example.co.za with your domain name.
Set up your email account
- Browse to https://outlook.live.com to launch Outlook.com
- At top right, select the Settings (cog) icon, then choose Connected accounts
- Select Other email accounts
- Select either IMAP/SMTP or POP/SMTP connection settings (Help me choose)
- Complete the empty fields, the select Manually configure… and OK
- Complete the settings, making sure that:
- Username is the full email address
- Incoming server has mail. before the domain name
- Incoming server port is 143 (IMAP) or 110 (POP)
- Authentication is set to Basic
- Encryption is set to None
- Click OK
- The setup is complete and your mail will be imported from the server.