How to enable SSH (Secure Shell)
SSH is a protocol which works much the same way as Telnet, creating a secure connection between two computers.
The secure SSH connection provides authentication and encryption to ensure that your password and all data sent and received during your sessions are kept safe.
Enable SSH on shared Web Hosting packages:
Enabling SSH on a Dedicated Server Platform:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in
- Select your dedicated server in the Hosting Services tab
- Select SSH from the left-hand menu
- Select the domain you would like to enable SSH on and click continue
- Select Enable or Disable based on your requirement