What does database administration involve?
Database Administration involves the overall design and management of databases, which is not something that forms part of our service offering. This is something that your appointed web developer should be able to assist you with.
Administration tasks include:
- Importing/Exporting and reporting
- Consistency checks
- Developing/maintaining indexing and retrieval functions of databases or multidimensional databases and the users
- Data processing/reporting
- Data quality
- Database design
- Data warehousing
- Amendments/Correcting tables
- Alter records/data on the database
- Database structure-relational databases.
For more information on database administration, please see these articles: