What directives can be changed with the ‘PHP Config’ tool?
The following directives can be changed via the ‘PHP Config’ tool:
– PHP version
– upload_max_filesize / post_max_size
To make these changes:
- Browse to konsoleH
- Login with your Client number and Management password
- Select or search for a domain name in the ‘Hosting Services’ tab
- Select ‘Manage Services’ and ‘PHP Config’.
- Choose between the various drop down options and click ‘Save’
Disclaimer: We take no responsibility should PHP scripts no longer function due to incorrect settings entered. By saving the settings on the ‘PHP Config’ tool, you confirm that you have understood the configuration variables, as well as the possible effects they may have on your scripts. Details about these configuration options are available in PHP’s online documentation.