Management levels are categorised by the type of information available:
- The highest level, providing access to all services/domains within your account.
- Login (user name) – the account owner’s email address or current customer number
- Password – the management password
- The control panel of an individual domain.
- Login (user name) – the domain name e.g. example.com (without the www)
- Password – FTP password
- Note that new domains are created with a randomised, unrecorded FTP password -- this password needs to be set first before Domain level login can be used. Here’s how
This list of services available in konsoleH provides further information.