Services available via the konsoleH control panel
Your konsoleH control panel allows you to self–manage many aspects of your hosting and email account(s).
Note: the main features are dependent on respective service types. Domain level login allows access to the Hosting Services only, so the 2 tabs will not be visible. For full access, Admin level login is required.
1. Hosting Services
View your web hosting package’s vital statistics with an option to forward these details to an email address of your choice.
- Add new hosting packages or additional hosting features, parked domains and more
- Manipulate domain records
- Manage and access FTP details and FTP user accounts
- File Manager
- Restore Backup
- Manage MySQL
- Customise your webserver configuration (Protect Directory, Index Manager, Redirects, Custom Error Pages & IP Blocker)
- Setup and manage Cronjobs
- Block and unblock domains
- Domain Transfer Manager
- Cancel package
- Configure PHP directives
Statistics and Reports:
- Manage Accounts
- Spam Filter
- Black / Whitelist
- Enable / Disable local Mail delivery
- Order additional Mailbox
- Mail Logs
2. Account Admin
These services provide easy access to all your billing, traffic and account details and are available at Admin level to the Account Owner or Authoritative Contacts for the account.
View and update contact and billing information
- Manage authorised contacts
- Change banking details
- Edit payment options
- Change your Management Password
Manage your Subscriptions: Newsletter
Make use of the Disk Cleanup tool to clear unwanted files and emails and schedule maintenance tasks.
- Access and view statements relevant to your hosting package with details on outstanding balances and payment due date.
- View a Cost Comparison for the Volume Plan.
Traffic (Managed & Self-Managed servers):
If you have a Managed or Self-Managed server account, you are able to view traffic reports and traffic notifications for a particular IP address or traffic group.
Use the [Help] link to assist and guide you through the process.