How to access the File Manager via the xneelo Control Panel
If you are still using konsoleH, refer to this article.
The File Manager is an easy-to-use web-based tool that allows you to manage the structure of your website content, upload files or edit them directly on the server.
The File and Folder menu options offer the ability to create, upload, delete, rename, copy or compress files and folders as well as change permissions, which dictate access rights to the listed files and/or folders.
1Log in to the xneelo Control Panel.
2Select a Product from the side menu.
3Select the domain name.
4Under Hosting Tools, select File Manager.
5You will see a summary of your storage as well as a breakdown of your files and folders. The files within the public_html folder are immediately visible – these are website files. To view other folders (such as mail or logs) select Home Directory under Files and Folders.
- To create a new file or folder select Create and Create File/ Folder. Add your file/folder name and click Create.
- To upload a file, you may use the Drag and drop feature (Maximum upload size is 100MB) or you may navigate to the three dots menu to the right of the Create button and select Upload.
6For more features, select the 3 dots menu on the right-hand side of the file – here you can manage your files:
- Info – Get more information about your files.
- Download – Download the file content onto your device by clicking Download. The file will start downloading onto your device.
- Compress – Select the Name and Extension from the extension menu and click Compress.
- Move – Select the folder you want to move the file to and select Move.
- Copy – Select the folder you want to move your copied file to and select Paste.
- File editor – Edit your files manually by selecting the File editor. Select your preferred Mode Options and click Save when you're finished.
- Rename – Rename the File Name and click Update.
- Change permissions – Select your preferred permissions.
- Delete – You are able to delete files you no longer need by selecting Delete.
We recommend you download the files to your device before deleting them in case you need them in the future. Make sure you are deleting the right files as once deleted you are not able to undo this.