How to restore a domain’s DNS zone to its default records
The DNS tool in konsoleH allows you to easily edit the records to reflect all xneelo’s default DNS records used when your domain was originally created.
Apply the default zone templates
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for a domain name that you wish to update
- Click Manage Services on the left-hand menu and then Manage DNS
- Select konsoleH beta
- Click Apply templates
- To return just your mail settings back to our servers, select xneelo Mail
- To return all settings to default, select xneelo Zone
- Here you will see the changes that will be applied if you proceed – records to be added are in green and those to be deleted are in red
- To continue, click Apply this template
- Incorrect DNS changes can interfere with the operation of your website and email. It is advisable to familiarise yourself with this tool before making any changes or additions.
- NOTE: You need to login at Admin level. When logged in on ‘Domain level’, i.e. with your domain name and FTP password, the tool will not be visible as this level of administration is only provided to authoritative contacts.