Does xneelo support mailing lists on Managed and Self-Managed Servers?
Should you need to run marketing and advertisement campaigns, our Managed and Self-Managed Servers are better suited for this purpose and mailing lists can be adequately maintained whereby a limit of 3600 recipients is set.
This limit can be altered on request provided that the customer regulates the sending of emails and that these emails do not constitute spam.
We have a strict Acceptable Use Policy which does not tolerate spam. For a mailing list to be considered legitimate and not spam the following criteria need to be met:
- Administer confirmed ‘opt-in’ mailing lists where the recipient or would-be subscriber provides a positive response to an initial email e.g. the recipient replies to an email or clicks on a link in the email indicating consent.
- A ‘remove’ or ‘unsubscribe’ link (an opt-out procedure) must be provided to make it easier for the recipient to revoke consent or to cancel their subscription. Mailings must cease promptly once a subscription is cancelled.
- Mailing list administrators must take adequate steps to ensure that their lists are not used for abusive purposes.
- All communication is consensual.
- No one should ever have to unsubscribe from a list they did not intentionally subscribe to.
All Self-Managed tools and features are now available in the new xneelo Control Panel. Make the switch to the new xneelo Control Panel and discover a simpler, more secure way to manage your hosting.