How to order a Server or Colocation rack
Order your Managed or Self-Managed Server, or your Colocation rack via your online konsoleH control panel.
Register an xneelo account
New customers: Once you’ve decided on your ideal hosting package, create an xneelo account by completing our registration. This provides access to the konsoleH control panel where you can order and manage your hosting services.
Place your order
- Log in to konsoleH at Admin level (if you’ve just registered, this will be with the email address and password that you have just created).
- Select New Order.
- Choose the required hosting service, then click Next.
- Complete the order process, which will vary according to the product that you have chosen.
- Your hosting server or colocation rack will be available within one business day, with access details emailed to the xneelo account holder. Self-Managed servers with standard builds will be provisioned within an hour.
- Contact us with any queries you may have.
All Self-Managed tools and features are now available in the new xneelo Control Panel. Make the switch to the new xneelo Control Panel and discover a simpler, more secure way to manage your hosting.