- Browse to konsoleH and log in
- Select or search for your Self-Managed Server under the Hosting Service tab
- Select Remote Access under Recovery Tools from the left-hand menu
- A page will appear that indicates whether or not the tool is available
- If the tool is available, select Activate on the top right-hand side
- Our system will process your request and we will send you an email once complete
If the tool is unavailable:
If the tool is not available, please contact us to assist you with migrating your server configuration.
Downloading the VPN client
Our VPN Bundles can be used with any VPN client, we would, however, advise making use of OpenVPN. Please visit the OpenVPN website or use one of these links to download a client via OpenVPN:
How to download a bundle:
- Select Download on the top right-hand side
- A file will be downloaded (eg: “my_test_server.ovpn”)
- The file can be opened with the OpenVPN client
- The VPN connection can now be enabled
Your VPN bundle will be active for 2 hours and can only be used once. If you wish to disable the bundle before the 2 hour period has expired, you can do so by clicking the disable button.
Once your VPN bundle has been deactivated, it is no longer valid and can not be reused for connecting to your Self-Managed Server’s remote management interface. To connect to the interface again (after 2 hours /the session has been deactivated), you will have to activate a new session via konsoleH and download the new VPN bundle.