How to Repair or Optimise a Database
Databases can become corrupted, often due to software or hardware issues. Additionally, databases can grow very large and can benefit from periodic optimisation. These tables can easily be repaired or optimised using phpMyAdmin in the konsoleH control panel.
Access phpMyAdmin in konsoleH
- Browse to konsoleH and log in (Admin or Domain level)
- Admin level: Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Manage Services
- Select Manage MySQL
- Select a database
- Click phpMyAdmin
- Select the database from the Databases list in phpMyAdmin
- From the list of database tables, check the boxes next to the tables that need to be repaired or optimised
- At the bottom of the window (below the list of tables), click the drop-down menu at With Selected
- Choose either Repair or Optimize according to your needs
Once this has run you should get a message confirming that the relevant table has been repaired.