How to change your banking details
Update the bank account details used for your debit order deduction via the Account Admin tab in konsoleH.
Debit Orders are processed on the first working day of the month. The reference on your bank statement for our debit orders will indicate ‘MultiD for xnee’. Our debit order collections’ agency is MultiData, a subsidiary of Sanlam.
Update your bank account details via konsoleH:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select the Account Admin tab (top right)
- Select Banking Details which displays the current bank account details that are saved for your hosting account.
- Proceed to update your banking details and select Update Details to save the changes
- If required, you can change your payment method using the Payment Options link on the same menu (help)
If your account details have been updated after the debit order collections’ file has been submitted then your new account details will only take effect with your next invoice.
All credit card companies are implementing stricter compliance and security measures, which has the following implication: When you pay companies using your credit card they must ask you for your card’s expiry date as well as your confidential CVV number. This poses an increased security risk for our customers. We, therefore, do not accept credit cards details for debit order collections.