View your Invoice via the xneelo Control Panel
If you are still using konsoleH, refer to this article.
View and download your invoices under Invoice Overview in the xneelo Control Panel.
1Log in to the xneelo Control Panel.
2Under Billing & Invoices in the side menu, select Billing and Invoices.
3Select Invoice Overview.
4The Invoice Overview provides detailed billing information:
- View all of your invoices within a set range of dates by clicking in the date fields, then choose Done
- See the details of a particular invoice by clicking on the invoice number
- You can download your invoice by selecting the 3 dots menu to the right of the invoice and selecting Download
Save your invoice as a PDF:
- Click on the relevant invoice number in the invoice above – it will open as a webpage
- Choose Print and then find the option to Print to PDF, or Save as PDF (depending on your browser)
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + P, then Microsoft Print to PDF
- Chrome: File > Print > Destination > Change > Save as PDF
- Safari: File > Print > PDF (bottom left) > Save as PDF