How to cancel your hosting and delete the domain
The Hosting Services tab on konsoleH allows you to manage your hosting services and domains, including cancellations.
- You will need to re-allocate or cancel any active Parked or Multiple domains listed on the main account before canceling the main account. To re-allocate a Parked or Multiple domain, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When cancelling a hosting package, the associated domain can be
How to cancel your hosting package and domain
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for the domain name that you wish to cancel in the Hosting Services tab
- From the lefthand menu, select Manage Services > Package Admin > Manage Terminations
- Confirm the note: Cancelling this hosting package will remove all DNS pointing configured for the domain
- Select Terminate hosting and domain from the dropdown box
- Select a reason for cancelling your package from the dropdown list
- If ‘Other’ is selected, please provide your reasons before proceeding to the next screen
- The date on which your package will be deleted from our server will be displayed on the screen. This date will be 30 days after you’ve requested cancellation.
The domain will be deleted with the Registry on the next renewal/expiry date.
- Ensure that you have a copy of your website content and email as it will be deleted from our servers 30 days after you have submitted the cancellation.
- xneelo carries a 30-day cancellation notice period. You will be liable for a final month of hosting fees following your cancellation notice as the service remains active for a final 30 days.
- If you are a cash customer and have settled hosting for 12 months in advance, a refund will be calculated taking the final one-month hosting fees into account.
We are committed to providing superior service levels. Providing xneelo with your reason(s) for cancelling a package will assist us in improving our service. We would greatly appreciate your feedback.