You are able to terminate (cancel) your services with xneelo via konsoleH.
When cancelling your hosting package, the associated domain can be:
- transferred away to another provider (as described below),
- the domain can be deleted, or
- the domain can remain registered with xneelo.
Note: You are required to re-allocate or cancel any active Parked or Multiple domains listed on your main account prior to submitting your termination. To re-allocate a Parked or Multiple domain, please submit a request to email@example.com
Step 1: Cancel your hosting account
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for the domain name you wish to cancel in the Hosting Services tab
- On the left-hand menu: click Manage Services > Package Admin > Manage Terminations
- On the next screen select Confirm
- Click Terminate hosting and transfer domain from the dropdown box
- Select a reason for cancellation from the dropdown list
- If Other is selected, please provide reasons before proceeding to the next screen
- Your hosting package will be deleted 30 days after you submit the termination in konsoleH. The specific date will be displayed on the screen.
- Ensure that you have a copy of your website content and email as it will be deleted from our servers 30 days after xneelo has received your termination request.
- We are continually evolving and improving our services. Please remember to provide us with your reason(s) for cancellation, so we can proactively address any potential issues or problems.
- If you change your mind and wish to remain with xneelo after submitting your termination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will gladly reverse the termination.
Step 2: Transfer your domain name away from xneelo
Once your domain has been scheduled to transfer away from xneelo, your new hosting provider will be responsible for submitting the transfer request. They will provide you with the relevant information you’ll need to process the transfer.
Transferring away .co.za & .org.za domains
- After submitting your termination via konsoleH, your new host may now submit the transfer request.
- The Registrant will receive an email authorisation token (voting ticket) from ZA Central Registry that is valid for 5 days. The Registrant needs to accept this token.
Transferring away international domains .com, .org, .biz, .info, .cc, .co, .mobi, and .tv
- After submitting your termination via konsoleH, an Authorisation Code will be emailed to the admin contact for the domain; this code will be essential at a later stage to accept the transfer request.
- xneelo will unlock the domain at the registrar which will allow the transfer to proceed.
Transferring away .co.uk domains
- After submitting your termination via konsoleH, an email will be sent to the Account Owner, requesting that the new hosting provider’s IPS TAG is sent to email@example.com.
- On receipt, we’ll update the IPS TAG with our registrar, and the domain transfer will immediately complete -- with Whois records updating accordingly.
Transferring away .de and .eu domains
- An xneelo consultant will contact you with further instructions in order to proceed with the domain transfer