How to create a Hosting Only package
Your domain registration does not have to be administered by us in order for you to host your website with us.
If you wish to keep the registry of your domain with the current registrar or host, you can order a Hosting Only package.
Order a Hosting Only package
(Note: This process will not affect your current domain registration)
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select New Order (top right)
- Select Web Hosting, and your preferred package and hosting location
- Click Next
- Select Hosting Only
- Enter the domain name (without the preceding www) and then select your required domain extension (e.g. .co.za) from the drop down list.
- Select Next and follow the steps provided.
Link the Domain to the Hosting package
Once the hosting account has been set up on our servers you have two options:
- If you require us to host both your website and email, choose option A.
- If you require us to host either your website or your email, choose option B.
A. Update the Name Servers
Request your current registrar or host to update the domain records with our name servers.
In this way you will be able to manage your DNS via your konsoleH control panel, should it be required.
B. Point the relevant A–records to xneelo
Update the DNS in your domain provider’s control panel to point the A–records to your xneelo IP address, or request that they do this for you.
You will find the relevant IP address in your xneelo konsoleH control panel. (help)
Note: This option does not allow you to manage your DNS via your konsoleH control panel.