How to change or remove a catch-all email address
The catch-all function can be easily be changed to any other mailbox or alias on your domain or removed if the catch-all functionality is not needed.
Note: Once the catch-all is removed, email sent to an email address that does not exist on your domain will be rejected and bounce back to the sender as a failed delivery.
Edit or remove the catch-all
- Browse to konsoleH and log in (Admin or Domain level).
- Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Services tab.
- In the left-hand menu pane, choose Mail > Manage Accounts.
- The main window will display all the active email accounts in use for your domain. Catch-all email is at the top right.
- Select the X to remove the current catch-all.
- Remove: The catch-all is now removed and emails that are not addressed to a specified mailbox will bounce.
- Change: Select another email address to make catch-all.