The Mail Logs report in konsoleH provides delivery reports on mail sent to and from email addresses on your domains. These logs are kept for 60 days.
Mail Logs can be particularly useful when troubleshooting mail delivery problems or traffic discrepancies:
- If your mail is not reaching the sender, you can view the reports to confirm if the mail was delivered successfully and if not, there will be a delivery failure which would provide information on why the mail was rejected.
- If you have not received an email, you can view the logs to determine if the message was delivered, delivered to your Spam Bucket, was rejected by the server or maybe never reached the xneelo server to begin with.
- If you have noticed a large amount of email traffic, you can identify mails that have large attachments and were sent to multiple recipients.
View your domain’s Mail Logs:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin or Domain level.
- Admin level: Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Mail > Mail Logs
- Enter your search criteria and select a time range from the drop-down menu
- Click on Search
- You can filter your Search Results with the Filter results by drop-down menu
- The results can be downloaded into CSV format by clicking on Download CSV
Note: If the Mail logs report successful delivery of a message and it has not been delivered we would recommend checking your Spam bucket.