NEW: Try our Auto Configuration app to set up your new Apple or Mac Mail account ⇒ here
Alternatively, follow this tutorial to manually set up your mail account with SSL.
As this setup is specifically for mail with SSL, you will need to obtain the server name on which your domain is hosted.
To locate your Hosting Server name:
- Log into konsoleH, select the Hosting Services tab > select applicable domain name > under Domain Details, see Hosting Server
Add a new email account
- Launch Mail.
- From the toolbar at the top, select Mail and then Add Account…
- Select Other Mail Account…
- Enter your details
- Full Name – the name that will appear in the ‘From’ field when you send emails
- Email Address – your full email address
- Password – your email password (forgotten passwords cannot be restored but they can be reset in konsoleH)
- Select Create
- A pop up will appear that reads ‘Account must be manually configured’. Select Next
Incoming Mail Server Info
- Enter these details:
- Account Type– Select POP or IMAP (this guide defaults to IMAP)
- Mail Server – copy and paste your Hosting Server name (this can be found in konsoleH)
- User Name– your full email address
- Password– your email password (forgotten passwords cannot be restored but they can be reset in konsoleH)
- Select Next
Outgoing Mail Server Info
You have completed your account setup. Your Mac mail program should now be set to send and receive email. We recommend sending a test email.
Email still not working? Read our Troubleshooting Guide