How to point a domain to a Managed WordPress website
- Log in to the xneelo Control Panel.
- On the Product Listing page, click the View button to load the Managed WordPress overview page.
- On the Managed WordPress overview page, select Attach domain.
- Enter your domain name and click Continue.
- Read the instructions and copy the IP address.
- Log in to your domain registrar and access the DNS settings.
- Update the A record with the IP Address.
- Create a CName record.
- When the A record has been updated and the CNAME record created, go back to the Managed WordPress overview page and click Attach domain.
- Select Attach domain and go live.
- The attachment process is now complete
You can now use your domain to load your website.