How to upload an image to your Sitebuilder website
Adding images to your Sitebuilder site can be easily done using the File Manager found under the Content Elements tab in the top navigation of the SiteBuilder Wizard.
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select Software > Manage SiteBuilder from the left-hand menu
- Select Launch
- Open the Content Elements tab at the top of the Wizard and select Images & Videos from the left-hand menu
- Select File Manager to launch the File Manager tool
- Select Upload Files in the bottom left-hand corner
- Browse to and click on the image you would like to upload onto the SiteBuilder server
- Once the image is uploaded you will find it under the My Documents folder
- After you have uploaded all your images, select Close on the bottom right-hand side
- Under Content Elements, search for the desired image in the gallery under My Documents
- Click and hold as you drag the image into the desired location on your website
- Select the file you wish to upload from the top window and drag it down to the Selected files window on the bottom.
Please note: As a result of file system differences between the SiteBuilder application and our LINUX based web server, filenames are not allowed include spaces or special characters. We suggest that you keep the file names of your image files as simple and short as possible (i.e image1.jpg).
As of April 2017, SiteBuilder includes a Mobile Version with the ability to take a photo directly on the device (phone or tablet) and then upload to the website. To do this:
- Take a photo
- Open the SiteBuilder editor
- Select Manage Content from the menu and select the page where you would like the photo to display
- Select the orange circular ‘+’ icon and upload the image
- Via the desktop version, the image can be edited and moved
To remove an image: select the image and click on Remove Selected. You will be asked to confirm, note that this is permanent. If you’d like to proceed, click OK to permanently remove the image.