How to use the Linux Rescue system on your Self-Managed Server
If you are using our new Control Panel, refer to this article.
Make the switch and discover a simpler, more secure way to manage your hosting.
The Linux Rescue system is used for administrating or repairing your system and data after a crash.
- Browse to konsoleH and log in
- Select or search for your Self-Managed Server in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Rescue System under Recovery Tools from the left-hand menu
- Select Activate on the top right-hand side
- Reboot your server within 10 minutes of performing this action
- Once rebooted, your server will PXE boot and load the rescue system into memory
- Log in with the username and password provided at activation time, either from the console or via SSH access
- From inside the terminal, you can mount and access your server data or perform recovery operations
All Self-Managed tools and features are now available in the new xneelo Control Panel. Make the switch to the new xneelo Control Panel and discover a simpler, more secure way to manage your hosting.