What is the IP Blocker tool and how does it work?
The IP blocker tool enables you to deny access to your website from a specific source IP address, source IP range or domain name. It is available in your konsoleH control panel.
Block an IP address, range of IPs or a particular domain via konsoleH:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin or Domain level
- Admin level -- Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Manage Services from the left-hand menu
- Select Webserver Config
- Click IP Blocker
- Enter the IP address (or part thereof to block the range) in the space provided
- Click Add
- a specific IP, enter the full IP address – e.g. 22.214.171.124
- a range of IPs, enter a partial IP address – e.g. 196.166.1
- a particular domain, enter a domain without the ‘www’ i.e. example.com