How to exclude / include packages from your Volume Plan
When you order your Volume Plan all the domains located within the specific location are automatically included in your Volume Plan, excluding any ‘Registration Only’ domains.
If you do not want a package to form part of your Volume Plan you will need to manually exclude the package – you can include it again if required.
- Once you exclude the selected package from your Volume Plan, the monthly costs, as well as the disk and traffic quotas of the relevant web hosting package, will apply.
- Home packages (Micro and Micro Pro) excluded from the Volume Plan will automatically be upgraded to Basic packages at a cost of R99 each. These legacy packages have been discontinued and can’t be included as Home packages again at a later date.
Exclude or include packages via konsoleH
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for the applicable Volume Plan
- Select Account Management from the left-hand menu
- Select Include/Exclude List
- Select the Excluded or Included radio button next to the domain you wish to exclude or include
- Your change is successful once the word Modified appears in the Status column