CuteFTP is a purchasable application used to upload or download files via FTP.
If you are not familiar with FTP, then refer to our help guide on How to Upload a Website using FTP
- Open Cute_FTP
- Select Site Manager under the File menu
- Enter a Label for site, such as your domain name
- Enter the FTP Host Address: your domain name or server IP address
- Enter the FTP site User Name: (FTP login as per konsoleH)
- Enter FTP Password: (see How to Set your FTP Password)
- Select FTP site connection port: 21
- Select Login Type: Normal
- Click Connect
- Once connected, double click on the public_html directory
- Transfer your website files into the public_html directory
Note: The main page must be named index.html
Additional FTP information is available in our FTP Quick Guide.