The PHP Compatibility Checker is a tool available in konsoleH that allows you to quickly find out if your website is compatible with PHP 7.2. If you’re using version 7.2 or higher, the PHP compatibility checker will be disabled.
Check if your website is compatible with various PHP versions:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin or Domain level
- If Admin level: Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Services tab
- Select Manage Services on the left-hand menu
- Below that select Configuration > PHP Config
- Click Run Check Now
The PHP Compatibility Checker has a status indicator:
- A green/ Yes status confirms that the website is compatible with the latest PHP version and you may safely proceed with the upgrade.
- If the tool is not able to determine with certainty that the site is compatible, the status will be orange/ Unconfirmed.
For more detailed information, simply select Download CSV Report to download a compatibility report. We recommend that you share the compatibility report with your web developer who will be able to interpret the report and make the necessary changes before upgrading.
Change your PHP version in konsoleH:
The upgrade will be completed automatically.
After upgrading your PHP version, if any errors are found, you can simply downgrade back to the older version by following the same steps listed above.
* Note: The option to roll back to PHP versions 5.6 and 7.0 will no longer be available from early November 2019
While support for PHP 7.1 is expected until the end of 2019, we encourage you to take this opportunity to upgrade to PHP 7.2 or PHP 7.3.