Specific Terms: Reseller Relationship
(Reseller Relationship Terms forms part of our Specific Terms, clause 7)
1. Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. We don’t provide support to our Reseller’s clients. If a Reseller’s client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the client’s services on hold until the reseller can assume their responsibility for their client. All support requests must be made by the Reseller on their clients’ behalf for security purposes. We reserve the right to terminate your Service with xneelo if you fail to provide adequate first line support to your clients.
2. As a Reseller, you recognise that xneelo is ultimately responsible for the provision of the Service. Under certain circumstances xneelo may be compelled to deal directly with your client. This may happen for example where:
- You are unable to attend to any requests by your client due to unavailability i.e. you are not contactable over a period of 48 hours.
- You fail to comply with any lawful client request or effect technical changes to enable your client to receive the Services.
- You fail to pay any amounts owing to xneelo on due date or
- You pass away. In such event you irrevocably appoint xneelo as your attorney and agent to do all such things and sign all documents relating to the Service as may be necessary.
4. You agree not to publish or distribute any advertising material or make any public or press statements regarding xneelo or our Services without prior written consent from xneelo. In order to obtain written consent, please email email@example.com.
5. You may not make use of the xneelo logo or product imagery in any manner without prior written consent. In order to obtain written consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. As a Reseller you have access to our konsoleH Control Panel in order to manage settings, including, but not limited to the renewal of the Services, email settings as well as the ability to view and manage domain names and run reports. Under no circumstances are you allowed to customise, re-brand or in any way modify konsoleH for your own use. You must only provide access to employees and clients, authorised by yourself (“Authorised Users”) to have access to konsoleH. As a Reseller, you are responsible for all access to konsoleH by your Authorised Users and for any actions taken by any of the Authorised Users.
7. We reserve the right to take whatever action we feel necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of our infrastructure and you undertake that you will not do or permit anything to be done which will compromise xneelo’s security.
8. You authorise xneelo to act on any instruction given by or purporting to originate from yourself or your client, even if it transpires that xneelo, yourself and your client have been defrauded by someone else, unless you or your client has notified xneelo prior to xneelo acting on a fraudulent instruction.
9. You are solely responsible for processing all billing for your clients and for all debt collection relating to your clients.
10. All fees will be payable to xneelo as soon as they become due.
11. In the event of a dispute arising between the parties, you are obliged to continue paying the Service Fees as and when they become due and payable in terms of the Agreement.
12. You unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify xneelo and agree to hold xneelo free from and harmless against all losses suffered or incurred by xneelo as a direct or indirect result of your or your client’s use of the Services, or any downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the Services.Back to top