My account is deactivated but I have made a payment
If you have made payment via EFT, then your payment will not reflect immediately. However, you can log into your konsoleH account and indicate that you have made a payment, and your account will immediately be reactivated. In future, consider using the debit/credit card option available via the Pay by Card link on your invoice – payment reflects immediately and no further action is required.
How to confirm payment:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select Account Admin on the right-hand side
- Select Billing from the left-hand menu.
- Select Statement Overview and tick the Payment Made box.
- Our system will automatically activate your account in the next few minutes. Allow 10 minutes for the system and if your account still appears as suspended then clear your cache by holding in the ‘Ctrl + F5’ keys simultaneously.
- Should your payment not reflect on our bank statement in three days after you have selected the Payment Made Tool, your invoice will roll back to Final Reminder status and risk possible suspension again.
- There are a number of reasons why your account may have been suspended. It is important to note that it remains your responsibility to ensure that you have used the correct account and payment reference so that we can correctly match your payment to your account.