Why does my debit order amount differ from month to month?
To best understand why invoice and debit amounts differ from month to month we would recommend that you check your invoice on receipt and regularly log into konsoleH to check your Statement Overview, or into the xneelo Control Panel to check your Invoice Overview.
Reasons for fluctuations
- Annual domain renewal fees have been included on a particular month.
- The selected payment method for hosting services is not monthly.
- Traffic usage or Disk usage charges have been applied.
- An order has been placed for an additional domain, hosting, restructuring or upgrades, and applicable fees have been charged.
- A debit order rejection fee has been added following a short payment from a previous invoice.