How to order a Multiple domain via the xneelo Control Panel
If you are still using konsoleH, refer to this article.
Would you like to add Multiple or Parked domains to your Managed Server? The xneelo Control Panel isn’t quite ready yet, but konsoleH can help you now.
Multiple domains are add-on domains hosted on the sub-directory of a primary active hosting package. Each domain has its own web files, but shares the disk space, database and traffic quotas of its parent account. FTP access is via the parent account.
- One mailbox
- Online Mail Administration tool
- Online Web Mailbox
1Log in or sign up to the xneelo Control Panel.
2Select a Product from the side menu.
3Select an active Web Hosting package. If you don’t have any active web hosting packages, you cannot set up a Multiple Domain.
4From the Web Hosting Overview page, scroll down and click on the Parked & Multiple Domain button under Hosting tools.
5From the Parked & Multiple Domains page, click on Add.
6In the next screen, select Multiple Domain and click Next.
7In the Domain Search screen, type a domain name you’d like to use for this Multiple Domain and search its availability.
What happens next
Proceed with an option that suits your needs and follow the rest of the ordering process.
- Multiple domains are not for resale. The structure of this hosting package type makes them unsuitable for such use. Resellers should consider the Volume Plan.
- To change your existing hosting package to a Multiple domain: Please send your request to email@example.com from an authorised email address for that domain.
- Upgrading a Registration Only domain to a Multiple Domain can be done via konsoleH.
Multiple domains can be an effective and cost-effective option for a business with a number of related websites. They are unsuitable for unrelated businesses, though due to the structure of the package – security, backup, suspension, DNS, or blacklisting issues with one domain could affect the others.
Multiple domains quotas
- Basic package: a maximum of 10 Multiple domains
- Standard package: a maximum of 25 Multiple domains
- Advanced package: a maximum of 50 Multiple domains
- Master: a maximum of 75 Multiple domains
Once you reach the quota of Multiple domain per Hosting Package, you need to upgrade the hosting package to get more Multiple domains.