The Domain Transfer Manager (DTM) is a konsoleH control panel tool that enables you to manage the transfer of your domain name from your previous service provider to xneelo, without requiring assistance from a xneelo representative.
Follow our step-by-step guide for transferring your domain to xneelo
- First, place your order for a hosting account before initiating the transfer process.
- Domains are updated or transferred via a voting process, with a voting ticket sent to the email address listed as the registrant of the domain. This is the only email address authorised to accept the transfer.
- The Domain Transfer Manager in konsoleH enables you to submit the request to transfer the administration of your domain name from the current domain registrar to xneelo.
- The Domain Transfer Manager is active for 47 days. If the transfer does not complete within this period, the hosting package will be terminated, removing any web content and mailboxes.
Access the Domain Transfer Manager
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level.
- Select or search for the domain name to transfer in the search bar of the Hosting Services tab
- Select Manage Services
- Select Domains > Domain Transfer Manager
- Confirm that all conditions have been met, or else the transfer will fail > Next then Submit
- A ticket will now be submitted to the registrar to start the voting process with the current registrant.
- Exit konsoleH.
- You can return here later to check on the status of your transfer.