Mailboxes (email addresses or email accounts) are managed via konsoleH, using the Mail Admin tool.
Warning: Delete will remove the mailbox and all associated email from the server.
Access the Mail Admin tool in konsoleH 2
- Browse to konsoleH and log in (Admin or Domain level).
- Select or search for the required domain name in the Hosting Services tab (only applicable to Admin level).
- Click Mail from the left-hand menu > Manage Accounts under Mail.
- Select konsoleH Beta
- The Mail Admin page displays all mailboxes and aliases for your domain. webmaster is the default mailbox for new hosting accounts and can be deleted if not needed.
- To edit a mailbox, hover your cursor over the relevant card to see the options. You can:
- Reset the password,
- Edit forwarders and autoresponders, or
- Delete the mailbox by clicking the 3 dot menu at top right of the card.
- The catch-all mailbox is disabled by default. If you would like all stray emails addressed to any username at your domain to be forwarded to a single mailbox, then add an email address in the Catch-all email field.