How to edit or delete a mailbox
Mailboxes (email addresses or email accounts) are managed via konsoleH, using the Mail Admin tool.
Warning: Delete will remove the mailbox and all associated email from the server.
Access the Mail Admin tool in konsoleH 2
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level.
- Select or search for the required domain name in the Hosting Services tab
- Click Mail from the left-hand menu > Manage Accounts under Mail.
- Select konsoleH Beta
- The Mail Admin page displays all mailboxes and aliases for your domain. webmaster is the default mailbox for new hosting accounts and can be deleted if not needed.
- Hover over the icons in line with the relevant mailbox to:
- Reset the password
- Edit autoresponders
- Click the 3 dot More menu to
- Retrieve your mailbox details – needed when setting up the email address on your mail programme
- Edit or add any mailbox forwarding addresses
- Set a limit for the maximum size of individual emails that you want to accept in the mailbox
- Disable or Delete the mailbox
- The catch-all mailbox is disabled by default. If you would like all stray emails addressed to any username at your domain to be forwarded to a single mailbox, then add an email address in the Catch-all email field.