How to set up mail forwarding
Email forwarding allows you to either copy or redirect mail to other email addresses, either within your domain or to any external email address. Select between the following options:
- Alias forwarding – redirect mail by forwarding directly to another email address, without receiving it in the original mailbox.
- Mailbox forwarding – receive mail to your mailbox and forward a copy to another email address.
Set up email forwarding
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Services tab
- Select Mail from the left-hand menu
- Select Manage Accounts
- Select konsoleH beta
- The main window will display all the active mailboxes already in use for your domain
- To add a new mailbox or alias with a forwarder, click the red + Add, or
- To edit a mailbox or alias, hover over the 3 dot More menu
- Click Edit Forwarders. Any current forwarding addresses will be displayed.
- Add the forwarding address in the Add forwarder field for new forwarders and press enter on your keyboard, or delete current forwarders by clicking the X.
- Select Save.
- Confirmation will appear on the screen that your email forwarder has been saved.
We recommend sending a test email to ensure your email forwarder has been set up as desired.
Disclaimer: If an email receives a spam score higher than the threshold set for the domain, it will automatically be delivered to the spambucket folder. This action will overrule any auto-responder or email forwarding settings.