The cost benefit of a Volume Plan
Below is an example to illustrate the cost-benefit of a Volume Plan (R595 per month).
Note: Domain name registration and annual renewal fees are not included in the Volume Plan fee. See Domains for a breakdown of the fees applicable for each extension administered by xneelo.
A Volume Plan with 10 individual Web Hosting packages will have a cost per package of R59.50. Whereas, a Volume Plan with 100 individual packages, will see the cost per package reduce to R5.95.
Therefore the more individual packages that you include in a Volume Plan will reduce the aggregate cost per package, which is ideal for our Reseller customers.
The above example assumes that the cumulative activity of your Volume Plan has not exceeded the quota allocation. Should this occur, over-usage charges will apply as the number of packages in your Volume Plan grows and affects the cost per package calculation.
There is a Cost Comparison tool available within konsoleH that will conveniently calculate the viability of the Volume Plan against your existing hosting packages and location.
To access the Cost Comparison tool:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select ‘Account Admin’
- Click on ‘Billing’ from the left-hand menu
- Select ‘Volume Plan vs Packages’ under ‘Cost Comparison‘
- Choose the ‘Location’ i.e. South Africa or Germany
- The Cost Comparison is based on your last invoice or invoicing period. If the billing for your package is ‘annual’ the tool will calculate based on your fixed monthly costs.