How to settle your invoice by card
Your cash (i.e. yearly) invoice can be settled by online card payment or by bank transfer. Card payments are recommended as they reflect immediately and avoid transfer delays and transfer costs for international customers. Card payments can be made using a Credit, Debit or Cheque card.
Note: Card payment is only possible for annual payment; monthly or quarterly payments are only accepted by debit order. See: How to change your payment method or interval if required.
Settle your cash invoice by card:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level.
- Select the Account Admin tab at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Billing > Invoicing > Statement Overview.
- Here you will be able to view all of your invoices to date. The status column will indicate whether an invoice has been Paid or if the invoice is still Owing.
- Select the green Pay Now under the Pay Now column settle your invoice by card.
- You will be redirected to the VCS portal. Complete the required fields to proceed with the online card payment. Select Pay.
- If the card you are using is 3D Secure, you will be prompted for a One Time Pin (OTP). Once the payment has been successful, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- When you return to the Statement Overview in konsoleH, the status of your invoice will reflect as Paid.