It is important that to understand the servers trends prior to setting your Traffic Burst Notification.
- Establish the server’s normal average daily traffic usage.
- Compare the traffic usage to determine an hourly average and set the rate to include enough leeway for busy periods.
- If your analysis indicates that the Traffic Burst Notifications default setting of 200 MB in 1 hour is too frequent, we recommend increasing the threshold to avoid unnecessary notifications.
Update the notification frequency and threshold amount:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in
- Click on Hosting Services
- Select your server from the Active accounts
- Select Traffic
- Select Notifications
If the new limit is exceeded after being adjusted it may require further investigation.