What are the responsibilities of an xneelo Reseller?
As an xneelo Reseller, you can rely on us for your hosting, which allows you to focus on your business.
Reseller Code of Good Practice & Responsibilities
As an xneelo Reseller, it is assumed that you have sufficient resources to deliver consistent levels of customer service in line with that of xneelo.
An xneelo Reseller is expected to:
- Consult with customers to determine what services fit their needs best.
- Provide appropriate value-added services to the customer (e.g. web design, internet access, programming, etc.) or obtain the requested services from a third party supplier on the customer’s behalf.
- Provide full support to your customers on all aspects of the hosting service, incl. email and web hosting.
- Abide by xneelo’s Terms & Conditions.
- Ensure that your customers adhere to xneelo’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Provide direct billing on a single invoice to your customers.
- Ensure xneelo receives payment for the web hosting services provided.
Our Customer Support team provides you with 24/7 support. You are required to provide full support to your own clients on all aspects of their hosting – both web and mail.
If you are unable to do so, then a Volume Plan, Managed Server, or Self-Managed Server may not be a suitable choice. Instead, your client could sign-up directly with us for a hosting package, which includes our customer support, while you provide your own specialised services separately from xneelo.
Domains must be registered in the name of the user. It is unethical to register domains in your own/business name rather than the end client. Although this practice allows a certain amount of control over the domain in the case of a customer dispute, this is not an acceptable policy. Instead, consider alternatives, such as using the Block Tool in konsoleH.
You may be registered as the Administrative Contact for the domain, but not as the Registrant.
A domain name may not be used as leverage against the end-user. In the event of outstanding monies, resellers are encouraged to seek compensation via third-party resources. This should not hinder the transfer of a domain name away from their administration.
Control Panel access
The konsoleH control panel allows two levels of access, making it highly suitable for Resellers. You can maintain full control over all administrative aspects of the domain (Admin level access) while providing your end-client with Domain level access. This allows them the freedom to manage their own email accounts and various website functions.